Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall 2008 Martial Arts Competition!!!


Greetings!

It has been a while since I have posted!! I have missed expressing myself here! This month- in celebration of the upcoming holidays- I will post some of my favorite healthy holiday recipes!!!

So as you know, this year, I set aside my high heels from figure competing to develop my physique a little more, and to work on my martial arts training!!! I am currently a green belt in Tae Kwon Do, awaiting my next belt test for the Green with a Blue Stripe. This next step sets me up for the Blue Belt!!! How exciting!!!

On November 8, 2008, I participated in my second martial arts competition!!! I did not place as well as I would have liked- but it gives me more to work towards for the Spring! I plan on training long and hard for the upcoming spring season of both figure competing and martial arts competitions!!! This past Saturday, I participated in my first full contact competitive sparring match!!! Unfortunately, there are not many women that like to do this- so I was unevenly matched with a woman who was 40 pounds heavier than me!!!! That is why every time she kicked me- I went flying!!! The first round was 3/3, but then she got me on the second round with a score of 1/2 ( I may have had a point deducted for kicking her in the chin by accident!!!)

Enjoy the video!!!





I will write again soon!!

Feel free to contact me about any of my training programs or with any questions or comments! I love to hear your feed back!!!

No comments: