Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adventure Races, Virtual Boot Camps and More!!!

Hello!!!

As many of you may know, on June 14, I ran the NYC high Trek Adventure Race with other boot campers- as Team Adventure Boot Camp / Becky's Fitness Company. We placed # 51 out of 75 teams!! It was a blast!!! Unfortunately our lack of knowledge of Manhattan geography made us run a few extra miles- but it was worth it!! Collectlvely as a team- we raised over $3300 to go straight to the NY Special Olympics!!! The race was a great success! Fun, Fit and giving back to the community! That is what it is all about in my book!!! Please contact me about my next charitable event I will participate in if you want to join my team!!!

Here is a picture of me- in front of Washington Mutual- doing a handstand- to complete one of the many crazy tasks we had to face during the race! Don't be fooled! I had a blast!!!






So it is official!!! The Virtual Boot Camp is now available for anyone interested in the boot camp experience- but that cannot make it to camp each day!

Check out www.TheVirtualBootCamp.com or www.OperationBeachBody.com

I will post a new recipe and workout in the upcoming weeks!!! Check back!

You can always reach me at
info@BeckysFitnessCompany.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, Its Stephanie from your current boot camp. There is one coming up on April 26, 2009. If you are interested in doing it, I will do it with ya. Its called the Lincolon Park Challenge.

That's awesome that you did this!